The Capital Region Board of REALTORS® affirms the following:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion are celebrated as being a benefit to our members and essential to the success and advancement of the Capital Region Board. Diversity is critical to achieving our mission of providing the highest standards of service to our members and to the public in an ethical and professional manner.
- We embrace a culture of open-mindedness that encourages multiple perspectives to enhance our collaborative solutions, drive innovation, and create and deliver value in all that we do.
- We are committed to creating and nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive membership community, organizational workplace, and affiliate/sponsor network and to fostering mutual respect between all individuals.
- We accept diverse perspectives — inclusive of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, neurodiversity, or any other qualities by which we may define ourselves.
- We believe that, together, we can build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse expressions of all members. By ensuring diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of what we do, we energize our mission and provide the most effective service to all, including our communities.
- We strive to create a safe environment within the Capital Region Board of Realtors® that is inclusive, that celebrates cultural differences, and where the quality of opportunity is available for underrepresented groups and individuals from all backgrounds to grow to their full potential and into leadership roles.